Please read the conditions of use below. By proceeding with checkout you are agreeing to the terms detailed below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Pre-D Partners, LLC., entity named on the invoice ("Pre-D Partners, LLC ") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, the Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH PRE-D PARTNERS, LLC, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER PRE-D PARTNERS, LLC., STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Pre-D Partners, ‘s sole discretion. Visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions of Sale which are binding on you.
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both the Customer and Pre-D Partners, LLC.
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
- Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Pre-D Partners, LLC sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Pre-D Partners, LLC. Payment must be received by Pre-D Partners, LLC, prior to Pre-D Partners, LLC 's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made using PayPal unless other arrangements have specifically been made. Wholesale orders, orders to distributors are governed by separate terms and conditions which are the sole purview of the contracting entities. Pre-D Partners, LLC, reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
- Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Pre-D Partners, LLC.’s invoices or bills of sale. Unless the Customer provides Pre-D Partners, LLC., with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Pre-D Partners, LLC 's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Pre-D Partners, LLC's franchise taxes and taxes on Pre-D Partners, LLC 's net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Pre-D Partners, LLC.'s invoice.
- Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Pre-D Partners, LLC, to the Customer on shipment from Pre-D Partners, LLC’'s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Pre-D Partners, LLC., is Pre-D Partners, LLC., 's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
- Warranties, Disclaimers. PRE-D PARTNERS, LLC., DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF' MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
- Return Policies. Pre-D Partners, LLC., products that are purchased directly from Pre-D Partners, LLC., by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Pre-D Partners, LLC., return policy, which is accessible here
- Products. Pre-D Partners, LLC., 's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Pre-D Partners, LLC., may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Pre-D Partners, LLC., reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice.
- Price Definitions and Promotions. "Retail price" is defined as the manufacturer's suggested retail price. "Vitacost price" refers to the product's non-promotional price on Pre-D Partners, LLC . "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product Pre-D Partners, LLC., conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes and any other promotion or discount, is at the sole discretion of Pre-D Partners, LLC. Promotional codes offering percentage discounts only apply to the first $1,000 value of an order. Pre-D Partners, LLC., reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed. Pre-D Partners, LLC.
- Limitation of Liability. PRE-D PARTNERS, LLC., DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. PRE-D PARTNERS, LLC., WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Dispute Resolution. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Pre-D Partners, LLC., its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, "Pre-D Partners, LLC., ") arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Pre-D Partners, LLC.,'s advertising, any related purchase, shall be resolved first by contacting Pre-D and making every effort to resolve the matter in good faith’ subsequently, through mechanisms afforded by the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Pre-D Partners, LLC., has separate terms and conditions governing re-sales and a separate customer agreement must be competed for that purpose.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
- Acceptance. By ordering any product from Pre-D Partners, LLC., whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.